Hi friends! This is my first visit to the theater for this year. This year i start with Aayirathil Oruvan movie. Actually due to over hype of this movie I have already booked the ticket in advance. I was very surprise to see actor karthik when I went to the theatre. About Movie, This movie is about the expenditure. The story was the expenditure of Missing Andrea’s father (Prathap pothan) and Missing pandian statues, which is consider as the assistors god. As they are on the way to expenditure they have to cross 7 traps like serpants, sea, kaattuvasis etc which they need to cross to go to the main place. The team was well aware of the problems and risks about the place they are travelling. The first half is superb. In second half the king sholan(parthiban) took the credits. He acted superbly along with reema sen. Overall the movie was good, excellent and superb.
Plus points about this movie:
- SelvaRaghavan has taken the movie to the next level even he took Tamil cinema to next level.
- Reema has done very god job in this movie.
- Full of double meaning dialogues and scenes which is Very entertaining for youths.
- r.parthiban’s, karthi, Andrea and reema acting another plus point.
- In second half we can get a Hollywood effect of movie.
This movie has all sorts of ingredients to the audience especially for youth. Selvaraghavan makes the attempt to take the Tamil cinema to the next level.